Our Church Building
The church has a vision that these facilities not only enhance our own worship, but also provide space for other groups in the town, who are not necessarily meeting as Christians. We are convinced that our building presents many opportunities to spread the love of Christ to all those who come in, a platform for attracting more people to the Gospel and a base from which to work beyond the town of Kenilworth.
The first chapel on the current site was built in 1903. This is now used as our church hall.
In 1968 a new church building was constructed to the south of the old church, adding much needed space for the growing church.
By the 1990s the congregation had outgrown the space once again. In our current building, opened in January 2002, both the earlier church buildings have been integrated into a seamless whole, giving much more space and functionality.
- Priory Road
- CV8 1LQ